Kates Faith and Fitness, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and fitness ministry that helps those who struggle with unhealthy habits and addictions and encourages everyone to get fit for Kingdom service! We desire to promote wholeness and healing in spirit, mind and body. This ministry shares helpful fitness tips and healthy scriptures through social media and in the Kate's Faith and Fitness Fit Guide for every area of life-Spiritual fitness, nutritional, physical, relational and emotional fitness. We focus on 5 Fit elements essential for a fit life-Eat naturally, Exercise daily, Experience God, Encourage each other and Enjoy life. We provide a new healthy focus and healthy substitutes to the unhealthy habits, thoughts and addictions that may keep people from experiencing God’s best for their life. Kathryn (Kate) Williams serves as President and Executive Director along with three Board members.
Through tax-deductible donations, the ministry provides:
- Financial assistance for men and women who need long term treatment for addictions to faith based recovery treatment centers that focus on restoring physical, emotional and spiritual health. We also help treatment center graduates and others assimilate back into life by providing support and assistance
- Assistance to women needing a safe place of refuge
- Distribute easy to read One Year Study Bibles to inspire a convenient, daily walk with God
- Kate’s Faith and Fitness Fit Guide download to encourage, uplift and motivate people for fit living
We are also involved in the community by:
- Mentoring men and women in various recovery groups in our communities and help those interested implement healthy lifestyle changes
- Hosting Spiritually Fit Small group Bible Studies
- Motivate communities to stay fit and healthy together by hosting weekly Fit walks at a strategic location in your neighborhood
- Provide a free download to get fit with God and identity in Christ scriptures to encourage others
- We have facilitated a bi-monthly stretch and posture Bible study class at The Source-Vero's Christian outreach ministry serving the poor and homeless
- We have taken Bible studies into the Broward County jail
We invite you to join our ministry in helping each other get fit for Kingdom service. Let’s make America and the world fit again and leave unhealthy habits, thought and addictions behind! Kate’s Faith and Fitness is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, therefore all donations are tax deductible Donate here.