Kates Faith and Fitness, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and fitness ministry that helps those who struggle with unhealthy habits and addictions and encourages everyone to get fit for Kingdom service! We desire to promote wholeness and healing in spirit, mind and body. This ministry shares helpful fitness tips and healthy scriptures through social media and in the Kate's Faith and Fitness Fit Guide for every area of life-Spiritual fitness, nutritional, physical, relational and emotional fitness. We provide a new healthy focus and healthy substitutes to the unhealthy habits, thoughts and addictions that may keep people from experiencing God’s best for their life. Kathryn (Kate) Williams serves as President and Executive Director along with three Board members.
Through tax-deductible donations, the ministry provides:
- Biblical health coaching, mentoring, and assistance for men and women who need freedom from unhealthy habits through one on one or group recovery meetings with a focus on restoring physical, emotional and spiritual health.
- Bible studies, Fit walks and Fit parties to those who are looking for healthy substitutes in their life
- Distribute easy to read One Year Study Bibles to inspire a convenient, daily walk with God
- Kate’s Faith and Fitness Fit Guide download to encourage, uplift and motivate people for fit living
We are also involved in the community by:
- providing Health Coaching and Biblical Health Coaching to clients interested in working towards wholeness in every of life~ physically, nutritionally, relationally, emotionally and spiritually
- Hosting Spiritually Fit Small group Bible Studies or Fit parties to help find healthy spirit, soul and body ideas for an abundant life
- Motivate communities to stay fit and healthy together by hosting weekly Fit walks at a strategic location in your neighborhood
- Provide a free download to get fit with God and identity in Christ scriptures to encourage others to walk in who we truly are in Jesus and we provide healthy blog reads on our website
- we have facilitated a bi-monthly stretch and posture Bible study class at The Source-Vero's Christian outreach ministry serving the poor and homeless
- take Bible studies into local jails
We invite you to join our ministry in helping each other get fit for Kingdom service. Let’s make America and the world fit again and leave unhealthy habits, thought and addictions behind! Kate’s Faith and Fitness is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, therefore all donations are tax deductible Donate here.